AGS 2018 will bring together ministers, gas regulators, NOCs and NGCs together with credible local, regional and international participants.
The strategic conference programme will discuss and debate topics including;
- Panama as a regional hub for energy and LNG
- Mapping LNG market opportunities - Shale gas to export, Panama Canal, LAC and Asia
- Gas and LNG contracts - Structure, pricing and trading
- Increasing LNG production - Gulf of Mexico´s liquefaction plants role for LAC
- Reviewing LNG infrastructure and facilities in LAC - Liquefaction, regasification plants, storage and FSRU
- New LNG demand - Small scale LNG, Bunkering, LNG as fuel and industry
- Increasing the natural gas access in CAC - Gas pipelines, virtual pipelines, vessels
- Natural gas in the energy matrix - Gas to power, new trends and technologies
- Key aspects to develop gas market and future of gas
Ahead of the main conference programme, led by ministers from across the region, the whole event will gather for an official opening ceremony and address followed by a series of exclusive workshops.
Powering Latin America and The Caribbean
For 2018, AGS 2018 will also be co-located with Powering Latin America and The Caribbean (PLAC 2018)
As energy companies set their course for a sustainable economy, the energy transition becomes an opportunity for all organisations in the sector. The event will address energy trends with a focus on new technologies, energy efficiency, regional integration and reduction of CO2 emissions.
For full details and programme for PLAC 2018 and how you can participate, please visit www.lac-power.com or contact the organising committee today: